Sage is a best software for accounting and bookkeeping small and mid sized business owners.
What is SagePay
MySagePay is a administration area that allows users to manage your Sage Pay account without any management software. In this are users are able to view all of your transactions, reports etc.
SagePay Error and Issue:
- SagePay Error 4020 information received from an invalid IP address.
- Error 5080 while registering the form transaction in to SagePay.
Steps to Fix SagePay 4020:
- Start your system and switch if you login as administrator
- Go to Start -> all programs -> click accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore
- Select the option “Restore my system to an earlier time” and then select next
- Choose the latest system repair point and >> then choose restore point list >> last switch to the Next option
- Click on confirmation window
- Restoration part is over >> then you may restart the system
- Add an appropriate IPs from SagePay Account Control Panel
- Users must start the terminal window
- Then on the given prompt, they must enter ping and then click on the space bar.
- Press Enter
Steps to Fix SagePay 5080:
Check Encrypted Password:
- Please type correct Encryption password
- Get encryption password with simple Go to Admin panel of SagePay
- Insure log in as an administrative
For the Form Transaction Registration:
- Sign in to SagePay account
- Choose the transactions tab
- The invalid transactions displayed in the following section
- with a clarification and will ask for the additional error code.