According to the recent research statistics from the Journal of Urology, it is surprising that 68% of these men with high blood pressure also face erectile dysfunction at various stages. The research has depicted a very deep association between erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. Many men in Australia who suffer through both of the conditions (high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction) prefer to take medicines as a treatment. Just like the medicines for blood pressure, the medicines for treating erectile dysfunction are also readily available in the market and at reliable online stores such as Vialis Meds. However, it is important to have some basic knowledge about how to treat erectile dysfunction effectively at home if you are also a patient of high blood pressure. Before you learn this, let’s read about how does high blood pressure interacts with erection in men.
How Does High B.P Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Our heart pumps the blood to every organ through the thin arteries and capillaries with a certain pressure so that it reaches to every area of the body. Usually at a certain age, people start having the high blood pressure issue which means that the blood is flowing with more than the usual pressure inside the arteries. During such a condition, the flow of blood with high pressure damages the thin arteries inside our body or sometime may make them burst. Additionally, the high blood pressure also pulls our muscles and make them stiff which results in no muscle relaxation which is important for the erection. In the presence of these conditions, the penis doesn’t get its required supply of oxygenated blood and fails to erect as desired. In this way, the high blood pressure leads to erectile dysfunction among men.
Common Symptoms for Erectile Dysfunction
It is not necessary that every man with high blood pressure in Australia is suffering through erectile dysfunction. Some of them may have it while other would not. Here are some of the most common symptoms that determine if you have the erectile dysfunction or not.
- Your penis fails to erect properly or doesn’t erect at all
- Your penis erects but shortly ends up in premature ejaculation
- Loss of interest in sex or constant low libido
Why It’s Important to Visit a Doctor?
It’s simple! Without knowing the cause of the issue, you can’t resolve it. When you don’t know what is causing your erectile dysfunction, you won’t be able to treat it properly. Additionally, if you also have high blood pressure problem, then taking medicines for treating ED without a professional advice could cost you your life. Therefore, it’s important to visit a doctor to get the professional help for treating both of these issues in the most reliable manner.
Some Essential Tips to Consider!
For all those who have high blood pressure problem followed by erectile dysfunction, the following tips would help you a lot in the treatment.
- If you have been smoking, it is the time to either quit it or cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke per day. Smoking extensively would only cause more damage to your existing health and make you suffer badly later on.
- Make sure to indulge yourself in some physical actively on a daily basis. Physical activity is very important for our body organs to function properly and it also improves the flow of blood to the body.
- Make sure to take a proper 8-hour sleep at night and eat healthy.
- Buy generic Cialis professional 40mg and keep it with you for the time when you need to get an erection. However, you may consult with your doctor about it before you buy.