What is an FUE hair transplant procedure? Is it suitable for you? If you want the answer to these questions then you have to know the purpose of the hair transplant procedure. Hair fall and baldness is a common problem faced by both men and women. To get rid of this issue, people look for different options. The most common is the hair transplant procedure. This is because it is a permanent solution and it also has a very high rate of success out of all the other hair regrowth methods available.
It is also cheaper than other procedures. The hair regrowth from hair transplant procedure is completely natural so, it will require same maintenance as natural hair. There are further two types of hair transplant surgery. These are FUE and FUT. Both are different from each other. This article aims to guide the people about the FUE hair transplant along with some of its benefits
- FUE Hair transplant procedure: FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. It is one of the two types of the hair transplant procedure. In this procedure first, the donor and the recipient areas of the scalp are shaved down by the surgeon. The hairs of the donor side of the scalp are removed individually and then they are inserted into the side of the scalp that needs the hair transplant. The FUE is a newer method as compared to the FUT treatment. It is considered better than the FUT hair transplant procedure.
- Perfect candidates for an FUE procedure: Not everyone is a perfect candidate for a hair transplant procedure. For instance, if you don’t have strong hairs that could be used for transplantation or you are completely bald then FUE is not for you. The perfect candidates for hair transplant procedures are those whose hair is thin but strong.
- Cost of FUE: The cost of an FUE hair transplant is different wherever you live. For instance, the FUE hair transplant cost in Pakistan is different than what the it costs in other countries of the world. Another important factor is what type of surgeon you choose. In hair transplant procedure, you get what you pay for so, choose the best hair transplant surgeon in your area. Lahore has some great options for hair transplant clinics. The cost of an FUE hair transplant in Lahore starts from 60,000 and goes up to 500,000.
- Recovery time: The recovery time of the FUE hair transplant is very fast. You can resume working after two days. But you should refrain from doing any work that causes fatigue for at least a week. During the first few months after the hair transplant procedure, you will face the problem of hair fall. After 6 to 8 months, your new hair will start to grow.
Pros of FUE hair transplant:
There are many benefits to the hair transplant procedure. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- The surgery only takes a few hours.
- The recovery time of an FUE hair transplant is less than that of the FUT hair transplant procedure.
- There is not much scarring as compared to the FUT hair transplant.
- The hair regrowth is very natural.
- The FUE hair transplant procedure is cheaper as compared to other hair re-growth methods available.
- The maintenance after the procedure is simple.
Cons of FUE hair transplant:
- Not everyone can get the FUE hair transplant procedure.
- It is more expensive than a FUT hair transplant procedure.
FUE hair transplant is the perfect option for those who meet the requirements. It has a high success rate compared to any other hair treatment and promotes natural hair growth. It is also a perfect solution for hair fall problems. So, get FUE to get rid of hair fall issue permanently.