1. Located in Central Asia
Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia.
2. Kazakhstan Is Surrounded by Many Countries
The country is surrounded by north and northwest Russia, east China, Aral Sea, Uzbekistan, south Kyrgyzstan, and Turkmenistan.
3. Largest City in Kazakhstan Is Almaty
Its capital is Astana, but another city called Almaty is the largest city in the country.
4. Living in Kazakhstan Never Miss Home
International students living in Kazakhstan will never miss home.
5. Country Is Friendly and Humble
The local people of the country is friendly and humble.
6. Equipped with Modern Technology
All universities here are equipped with modern technology.
7. Digital Library Facility
It is a digital library facility in the latest technology introduced by the university.
8. Modern Infrastructure in University
The modern infrastructure of the university is beautiful.
9. First-Class Equipment and Instruments
The university laboratory here has first-class equipment and instruments.
10. Well Known and In-Demand Course
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is a very popular and required course.
11. Dream to be a Famous Doctor
Most students from their childhood life dream of becoming a reputable doctor and becoming a professional at work.
12. Experience in Their MBBS Education
It’s a great dream but the pathway for every thought is always difficult and the same thing students have to learn in their MBBS courses from Kazakhstan.
13. Candidates Get to Hold the Degree
The study is for 5 years and candidates will earn a degree if they qualify and get good marks and college.
14. Planning to Make Right Career Decision
If you are planning to do MBBS from Kazakhstan as your career then the right choice is to be accepted into medical colleges in Kazakhstan.
15. Kazakhstan Is Cheaper than Other Countries
The MBBS in Kazakhstan is cheaper than other countries, such as India, Ukraine, Russia, and the United States.
16. MBBS in Kazakhstan costs 10 to 15 Lakhs
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students only costs 10 – 15 shellac.
17. Students Received Training from Famous Hospitals
Initially, students were provided with five years of classroom study and practice, and last year, these students received training in famous hospitals.
18. The Profession in Well Known Hospitals
Students from Kazakhstan is pursuing their profession in well-known hospitals all over the world.
19. Admission Process Is Very Simple
The admission of the process to the University of Kazakhstan is simple.
20. Score Obtained in the 12th Standard
Admission is directly based on the score obtained in the 12th standard.
21. Do Not Need to Take Entrance Exams
To study MBBS in Kazakhstan, you do not need to take several entrance exams.
22. Kazakhstan Only Require NEET Exams
Medical universities in Kazakhstan only require NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exams with passing scores.
23. Students Apply for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Every year, a large number of international students apply for studying MBBS in Kazakhstan.
24. MBBS Can Easily Apply for Doctor of Medicine
Students graduating from MBBS can easily apply for Doctor of Medicine in important countries or regions such as the United States or Australia.
25. Eligible for the MBBS Degree
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is eligible for the MBBS degree.
26. Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kazakhstan
Students should have a minimum score of 12 in physics, chemistry, and biology, and the score should not be less than 50%.
27. Students Must Be 17 years Old
Students must be 17 years old at the end of the enrolment year.
28. Kazakhstan to Pursue MBBS
Choosing Kazakhstan to pursue MBBS is the best decision.
29. Best in Providing Medical Education
Kazakhstan ranks among the best in providing medical education.
30. Apply for the MBBS by the End of July
We suggest you apply for the MBBS by the end of July.
31. Commencing from the First or Second Week of September
Classes will begin beginning from the 1st or 2nd week of September month.
32. Apply for MBBS before the End of July
We recommend that you apply for MBBS before the end of July month.
33. Courses Start in First or Second Week of September
These courses will start in the first or second week of September month.
34. Gradually Exposed to Different Cultures and Religions
Students studying in Kazakhstan are gradually exposed to different cultures and religions because universities often organize cultural festivals and activities.
35. Employ Excellent Staff in their Teaching Teams
The universities in Kazakhstan employ excellent staff in their teaching teams.
36. Very Confident to Achieve an Outstanding Percentage
If we are talking about getting a medical degree in India, then we must be very confident that we want to achieve an outstanding percentage in academic and entrance exam levels.
37. Most Important Thing Is Financial Strength
The other most important thing you should have is financial strength.
38. Medical Degree from Abroad Is Much Cheaper
Obtaining a medical degree from any abroad country is much cheaper and easier to obtain a medical degree in India.
39. Most Outstanding Countries in Medical Education
Kazakhstan is one of the most outstanding countries in medical education, such as Kazakhstan’s MBBS.