Do you know what is the link between diabetes and erectile dysfunction or impotence? The conversation about these two is going viral in Australia as a rapid increase has been seen in the number of men with diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
The research statistics have revealed that these two are strongly linked with each other and also make each other intense. For example, a man with diabetes has the highest risk of developing erectile dysfunction at any stage in life. Many men in Australia who have both of these issues altogether (diabetes and erectile dysfunction) prefer to use ED medications from an authentic seller.
However, if you are also one of them who is having either diabetes or diabetes with erectile dysfunction, you must need to learn in-depth about these health issues. This is the only way through which you would be able to better treat your issues and live a happy and healthy life.
How diabetes is associated with erectile dysfunction?
Diabetes onsets in a person’s body when his blood sugar level increases than a normal ratio. In the presence of higher blood sugar/glucose levels, there is a high risk of nerve or tissue damage inside the body. If a person’s nerves and tissues start damaging due to diabetes, which is very common among diabetic people, his organs receive a restricted supply of blood. When the penis fails to receive a good amount of blood, it fails to erect as well.
As a result, a person starts facing issues like erectile dysfunction as well. This is especially very common among those men in Australia who have spent years with diabetes as it is a chronic illness. Even if a diabetic person regularly takes medicines to maintain his blood glucose level, diabetes still harms or damages his issues, nerves, and thin capillaries inside the body.
Risk factors for diabetes and impotence
There are certain risk factors for diabetes and impotence (erectile dysfunction) such as the following.
- If a person’s blood sugar is poorly managed, then he has a high risk of getting diabetes or erectile dysfunction.
- Prolonged conditions of stress, anxiety, and even depression make a person more prone to acquiring certain health issues like diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
- Excess weight and lack of physical activity also drag a person on the edge of developing erectile dysfunction and diabetes.
- Last but not least, poor sleep and the use of drugs as well as excessive smoking is also the core reason for the onset of these two issues.
How to treat diabetes and erectile dysfunction?
If you are already suffering through both of these issues, it is always recommended to seek professional medical help. However, if you want to take precautionary measures or just improve your current condition, here are some useful suggestions that would help you in combatting diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
- Proper and Balanced Diet: Make sure to eat lots of vegetables to defeat diabetes as well as erectile dysfunction. Also, increase your water intake while avoiding sugary and carbonated drinks.
- Exercise: Don’t forget to engage yourself in some kind of physical activity or workout daily. It will help in good muscle/tissue health as well as good blood flow inside the body.
- No Smoking and Drugs: If you are used to smoking and take drugs, try to avoid them as much as possible. Quitting them or restricting their intake would help you in controlling diabetes and erectile dysfunction.
- Medications: Don’t forget to buy generic Priligy 60mg as it would help you instantly with erections. You can keep it with your diabetic medications all the time for easy access. However, it is always good to consult with your doctor before using any medications.