Erectile dysfunction ( ED), also known as impotence, is the failure to obtain and sustain an erection that is adequate to engage with a partner in satisfactory sexual intercourse.
I can’t get an erection for why?
If you are struggling to gain or sustain an erection, it could be misleading but try not to lose faith. Erectile dysfunction is an unpleasant problem more often than not, and the anxiety over it seems to make it worse.
This is more generally associated with sexual intercourse but can also affect masturbation, self-confidence, and relationships.
What causes ED?
Erectile dysfunction may be caused by physical as well as psychological causes. Sexual arousal is a dynamic mechanism involving hormones, the brain, emotions as well as the body, and so an issue with all of these can impair functioning.
Factors of lifestyle like stress and mental health can exacerbate or cause erectile dysfunction if we look beyond basic biology to explain the issue. Anxiety-related to erectile dysfunction due to a medical condition may worsen the effects, too.
Is Erectile Dysfunction a medical problem?
Any psychiatric problems help in erectile dysfunction. To mention only a few-diabetes, heart disease, or prostate-related disorders, and even certain Medicines can include erectile dysfunction as a side effect.
If you often fail to get or hold an erection, this is very normal, and typically nothing to think about.
Occasional incidence of erectile dysfunction is not unusual or a problem, but when frequent activity happens, it may begin to affect sexual self-confidence, self-confidence, and anxiety, which may further aggravate the disorder.
How do you treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Diverse approaches are available. If erectile dysfunction were caused by a medical disorder, there will have to be a discussion with a medical practitioner about how to relieve symptoms.
Psychosexual treatment can be very effective in allowing the erectile dysfunction to understand symptoms and to improve cognitive patterns and behavior.
It will also help battle fear with recommended workouts to get back in contact with the body and recover or relearn to have an erection without the associated anxiety.
What Medications help erectile dysfunction?
But these do not act as an aphrodisiac but come into action after sexual arousal that changes the volume of blood supplied to and removed from the penis. People also use Kamagra UK and Kamagra Gold for better results.
How to fix erectile dysfunction?
It can be overwhelming if your partner is suffering from erectile dysfunction, but contact is crucial. Try not to take it personally, your husband is probably still giving himself plenty of a rough time, and if they find they are under additional pressure from you it is going to just make the situation worse.
Reassure them and recommend that you do things together that can give you some closeness and affection, such as taking a bath or a shower together, giving massages to each other, and getting nude together but without the need to have sex. You both are much more able to enjoy yourself without the need to win.
- Try to understand what made the situation worse or better, for example, whether you’ve got a very hard day at work when you’re feeling incredibly nervous.
- See if there are any issues currently affecting you-like the urge to get pregnant, for example.
- Let the burden off yourself and concentrate on doing what you’re doing.
- Focusing on being in the present and pleasurable touch stimuli can assist in combating nervous thoughts.
- Around the same time, you can’t be both nervous and incredibly motivated, but you need to keep your attention on what you can do to hopefully improve.
- Use medicines like Sildenafil (Cenforce 100, Fildena 100), Tadalafil (Vidalista 20)
- The most possible way to get and hold an erection is to be turned on and excited so giving time and energy to the foreplay would also help with this.
- If you have erectile dysfunction, have an open discussion with your wife about how you feel if you don’t explain then both of you can expect the worst and will affect your relationship adversely.
- There are alternatives like cock rings or penis rings that can be placed around the penis base to hold blood in the penis to keep up the erection while not allowing blood to drain.
Please contact your doctor if you experience ED related problems and also contact your doctor before taking any medicines or treatments for ED.