Cenforce 100 is meant for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Men. Cenforce 100 mg improves blood flow to the penis, enabling more blood flow into the penis like occurred naturally when a man is sexually excited. With more blood flowing in and less streaming out, the arteries in the penis enlarge, appearing in a harder erection.
Before start any Medications or Treatment, You Must Know about that medicine in Details. Please have a Look at this Informational Instructions.
#1. Cenforce Dosage Instructions:
If you want to know that how do you take Cenforce?? – Then your answer is here. Use Cenforce 100 as instructed by your doctor. Follow these below Important Instructions Before taking Cenforce 100 Pills:
· Take Cenforce Pill by mouth with or without meals. Sildenafil may not work as fast if you take it with a high-fat meal.
· Cenforce is rapidly consumed. The highest effect occurs between 30 to 120 minutes of taking the Pill.
· Cenforce 150 can help you have an erection when sexual stimulation happens. An erection will not happen just by taking a pill, Sex also Necessary for it.
· Please do not take more than the recommended dosage or take it more often than once every day, or as instructed by your doctor.
· If you miss a Cenforce Dosage and you still mean to interest in an intimate activity, take it as soon as you memorize. Please proceed to take it as directed by your doctor, Do Not Discontinue your medicine without your Doctor’s Permission.
#2. Do Not Take Cenforce Instructions:
Are you aware that in which Conditions you do not take Cenforce? – Then Please Read here.
Some Mainly Conditions in which you Do NOT take Cenforce 150:
· If you are allergic to some constituent in Cenforce or Sildenafil Citrate
· If you have been prescribed by your doctor to avoid sensual activity because of heart difficulties
· If you are taking nitrates (e.g., Isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form, or nitroprusside
· If you take certain recreational drugs called “poppers” (e.g., amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
· If you take another PDE5 inhibitor (e.g., Tadalafil, Vardenafil, Avanafil) or another medicine that contains similar like Viagra.
Contact your doctor right away if any of those pertain to you.
Following are some Vital Precautionary Steps you need to follow before taking Cenforce Pills:
· Cenforce 100 may cause dizziness, fainting, drowsiness, or blurred eyesight. These outcomes may be more dangerous if you take it with alcohol or certain drugs.
· Do not drive or do other, potentially unsafe tasks until you know how you respond to it. To prevent them, sit up or stand gently, particularly in the morning. Sit or sleep down at the beginning sign of any of these effects.
· Patients with heart Disorders who take Cenforce 150 may be at risen risk for heart-related side effects, including heart seizure or stroke. Signs of a heart attack may involve the chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; deadness of an arm or leg; hard dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach ache, or vomiting; fainting; or vision variations. Contact your doctor or seek medical care right away if you experience these signs.
· Cenforce 100 may unusually cause an extended (e.g., more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could also occur when you are not having sex. If this is not treated immediately away, it could lead to persistent sexual obstacles such as impotence. Contact your doctor directly if you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours.
· Cenforce does not prevent the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted disorders (STDs) to others by sexual communication. Use preventive methods of birth control (e.g., condoms) if you have HIV disease or an STD.
· Vidalista 60 will not limit pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and want to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an efficient method of birth control.
· Cenforce may infrequently cause mild, temporary vision variations (e.g., blurred vision, sensitivity to light, and blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes continue or are critical.
· Rarely, an eye difficulty called Nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been recorded in patients who took Cenforce. This may begin to limited vision or persistent loss of vision in some matters. If you notice an immediate decrease in vision or vision loss in one or both eyes, contact your doctor instantly.
Some Other Instructions:
Some medical conditions and some medicines may also interact with Cenforce 25 Pills. Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions OR you are taking any other medications.
Tell Your Doctor, if you are taking some below medicines:
· Nitrates (e.g., isosorbide, nitroglycerin), medicines for high blood pressure, Alpha-blockers, or nitroprusside because critical low blood pressure with dizziness, fainting, and lightheadedness may occur
· Azole antifungals, H2 antagonists, HIV protease inhibitors (e.g., ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics, narcotic analgesics, or telithromycin because they may raise the risk of Cenforce’s side effects
· Bosentan or rifampin because they may reduce the effectiveness of Cenforce 100.
Tell Your Doctor, if you have experienced some Following medical conditions:
· If you are taking a dietary supplement, any prescription or nonprescription medication such as Cenforce 120, or herbal products
· If you have allergies to medications, foods, or other essences
· If you have a warped penis (e.g., cavernosal fibrosis, Peyronie’s disease), blood cell issues (e.g., leukemia, multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia), or any other situation that may develop the risk of a prolonged erection
· If you have a story of an extended (more than 4 hours) or painful erection
· If you have a past of particular eye problems or hearing problems
· If you have a history of liver or kidney difficulties, lung problems, high or low blood pressure, sores, bleeding issues, heart problems, or blood artery problems
· If you have a record of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening abnormal heartbeat, mainly within the past six months.
This may not be a whole list of all interactions that may happen. Ask your Doctor if Fildena Chewable may interact with some medical conditions or other medicines that you use. Check with your doctor before you take Pills and DO NOT Start, Stop, or Change the Dosage of any ED medication.